Effective Date: November 5, 2018. Last Updated: November 1, 2018.
By using this website, you are agreeing to these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not continue to use Packetized Energy’s website.
We may periodically revise the Terms. If a revision is material, as determined solely by us, we will notify you for example via email. The current version of our Terms will always be posted on our Terms page, so please check back regularly. By continuing to use Packetized Energy’s website after revisions become effective, you are agreeing to the revised Terms. If you do not agree to the revised Terms, please stop using Packetized Energy’s website.
Use of website
Packetized Energy’s website is owned by Packetized Energy Technologies, Inc. and is protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. You may only use this website as permitted by law, including all federal, state, local or international laws and regulations. Do not, for example:
- Use any engine, software, tool, agent, device, mechanism or the like to access, search, or download intellectual property from the website, or use it in any way other than through our publicly supported interfaces
- Employ any techniques that alter in any way the visual appearance of the website
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Packetized Energy website, Packetized Energy’s computer systems or the technical delivery systems of Packetized Energy’s providers
- Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any Packetized Energy system or network or breach any security or authentication measures
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Packetized Energy website
- Plant malware or use the Packetized Energy website to distribute malware
- Violate any applicable law or regulation
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity or post or transmit anything that is fraudulent or misleading
- Send unsolicited communications, promotions, advertisements or spam or otherwise infringe on others’ rights
- Interfere with the access of any user, host or network, including introducing any virus to, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing Packetized Energy, or introducing any other material or content which is malicious or technologically harmful
- Attack the Packetized Energy website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack or otherwise attempt to interfere with its proper working
- Attempt any of the above, or encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the above
We have the right to investigate violations of these Terms and may also consult and cooperate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute users who violate the law.
Unless otherwise stated, Packetized Energy owns the intellectual property rights for all material on Packetized Energy. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from www.packetizedenergy.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions. However, you must not:
- Republish material from the Packetized Energy website
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the Packetized Energy website
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from the Packetized Energy website
- Redistribute content from Packetized Energy, unless content is specifically made for redistribution
While we endeavor to ensure that the information on the Packetized Energy website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy, nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
You will hold harmless and indemnify Packetized Energy and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors and suppliers from and against any claim, suit or action arising from or related to the use of the Packetized Energy website or violation of these Terms, including any liability or expense arising from claims, losses, damages, suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees.
These Terms and any action related thereto will be governed by the laws of the State of Vermont. All claims arising out of or relating to these terms or the services or software must be litigated exclusively in the state and federal courts located in Vermont and each of the parties hereto waives any objection to jurisdiction and venue in such courts. These Terms constitute the entire and exclusive agreement between you and Packetized Energy and supersede and replace any other agreements, terms and conditions. These Terms create no third party beneficiary rights. Packetized Energy’s failure to enforce a provision is not a waiver of its right to do so later. If a provision is found unenforceable, the remaining provisions of the Terms will remain in full effect and an enforceable term will be substituted reflecting our intent as closely as possible. You may not assign any of your rights in these Terms without our written consent, and any such attempt will be null and have no effect. Packetized Energy may freely assign or transfer these terms without restriction. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms, the exercise by either party of any of its remedies under these Terms will be without prejudice to its other remedies under these Terms or otherwise.
Packetized Energy is located at 1 Mill St., #110, Burlington, VT 05401 USA. If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com
CONNECT WITH US
Discover how our Nimble energy flexibility platform can unlock value for you.
FIND US IN VERMONT
1 Mill Street, Suite 110, Burlington, VT 05401
GET IN TOUCH
802 . 448 . 4845