We’re always looking for motivated and creative problem solvers to join our team.
We’re hiring an inquisitive, skilled Energy IoT Intern to work on our smart energy devices (such as water heater controllers, HVAC systems, and EV chargers) that connect to our software platform. This intern will work on improving our manufacturing systems to improve quality and efficiency and will also help resolve technical customer service issues.
Desired Technical Skills:
- Python coding
- Basic understanding of C/C++ language
- Ability to understand schematics
- Troubleshooting skills using digital multimeters, oscilloscopes and other tools
- A desire to learn and problem solve in a fast-paced small company
Desired Personal Skills:
- Good communication skills
- Patience to work with non-technical customers
- Organization and ability to follow up on customer service issues in a timely manner
- PCB manufacturing test improvement (hardware, software development)
- Automated test development
- Customer Service
If you think you’d be a good fit but have skills that don’t match the listed openings.
CONNECT WITH US
Discover how our Nimble energy flexibility platform can unlock value for you.
FIND US IN VERMONT
1 Mill Street, Suite 110, Burlington, VT 05401
GET IN TOUCH
802 . 448 . 4845